1.26.2012

A Little of This. A Little of That.

Hi folks!

I’d like to apologize for my lack luster blogging this week. I could blame the dark mornings and dense fog for lack of inspiration and an ongoing desire to stay wrapped up like a burrito in my delicious bed (thats right I said delicious), but I won’t. I have though seen some amazing things from my blog-leagues (play on colleagues, get it?) so have decided to throw a random sample of all of the yuminess I’ve come across.

PERSONAL FAVORITE:  Lobster Bake

PS- My new quilt came in and has really made it impossible for me to want to leave my bed in the morning. All things should arrive at your door like this!


West Elm:  Handblocked 'Lola' Quilt. La la la la-Lola.


The best mish-mosh of font, color, and graphics I've ever seen.


'Cotton- The Fabric of Our Lives' just took on a new meaning.

CheckMate

3K wedding with a backdrop like this.

A little obsessed with these two right now.


This is how guests should be served.

Icelandic Glacier Wedding- No big deal.

If you can pull this off, go for it.