6.10.2011

Something Truly Funky

Happy Friday! First off, a BIG thank you to Abany of Brown Linen Company who was gracious enough to mention CharlotteLucey on her blog.  She's our first BIG Internet pickup and I can't thank her enough for her kind words!  Make sure to check it out at http://www.brownlinen.blogspot.com/- WHOO HOO 2 posts in 2 days!

A friend of mine created this fantastic comic strip using some of the photos from Lauren and Aarons Engagement (She Said Yes!) I immediately asked her how she created something so fantastic and she told me to go to...


PERSONAL FAVORITE:  BEFUNKY.COM 

I have been playing on this site for 2 days straight and can't get enough of it.  How fun is this?!!?  You can edit, apply effects, and get artsy with your photos.  I'm a huge fan of vintage photos and within 3 seconds can make your own. I also like turning myself into a cartoon which is always fun to see.

Have a great weekend, be inspired, and add some funk if you can. Cheers!