9.12.2011

More Than I Do

Labor Day weekend was filled with driving, assembling, and settling.  I, and CharlotteLucey, are not headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia!  I can't tell you how happy I am to be posting again.  Before I get started I have to share my appreciation for 2 things:  1)  The drive from DC to Atlanta.  It's long. 2) Power drills.  How people assemble (not build) IKEA furniture without one is beyond me.

Green is on the agenda today.  Not with envy, but with transition.  Again inspired by the change from summer to fall, Green is a color that when paired with neutrals creates a very warm atmosphere, while remaining fresh.  Fall favorite? Absolutely.

PERSONAL FAVORITE:  Bella Figura:  A Vintage Chic New Zealand Celebration



Pair this with Band of Horses "No One's Gonna Love You" (which just happened to play on Pandora while I began creating this).  I think they pair up quite nicely. Enjoy and happy Monday!

Photo Sources: WeddingTips green tablsescape, Bella Figura Fields wedding invitation, Bella Figura A Vintage Chic New Zealand Celebration, Bella Figura A Vintage Glam NYC Wedding, Anthropologie Atelier Chesterfield in yellow, LaLune Events wooded wedding.