12.19.2011

Found it! A Perfected Winter Wedding

Hello Monday!  I apologize for taking an extended lapse in my blogging. All things aside, I’m so excited to post some pictures from this amazing winter wedding featured on GreenWeddingShoes.

PERSONAL FAVORITE:  Kezia & Ashton's Wedding

I've been looking for something like this to post about all month and couldn't ask for a better find.  Set against the  Bear Creek Lodge in McCall, Idaho, Benj Haisch captures how Kezia & Ashton created an intimate and warm atmoshpere against a snowy backdrop. Rustic, elegant, and beautiful.  

A canvas requests guests to "add a little something of your own" to take place of a standard guestbook. Bubbles greet the couple as they depart from their fete, and Kezia has the coolest fishtail braid I've ever seen.