12.21.2011

They're here! They're here! Bella Figura 2012

I think I might be drooling- Bella Figura unleashed their new 2012 designs.  It's no surprise that Bella Figura has been my go-to for letter press wedding invitations.  I was so excited to hit the "enter" button and find their new inventory right in front of my face.

There is a greater emphasis on color and pattern which will be extremely popular in spring and summer.  Bold hues are everywhere and will make an even greater impact.  I was also very happy to see some more robust and rustic pieces perfect for this winter and next year’s colder months. (BIRCH)

Bella Figura is still offering their 2011 which is classic, whimsical, and unique! But for now… let’s let the newbies have a little spotlight. 






Photo Sources: All Bella Figura.  Birch, Fresh, New Calligraphy, Overlook, Refined Study, Studebaker