12.30.2011

To 2011


This is an exciting post to write because it’s the last one in 2011!   I have a deeper appreciation for New Years and what it means (to me).  It’s a time of reflection and perspective.   Where I was 6 months ago, wasn’t where I was 3 months ago, isn’t where I am today.  And where I am today is a pretty cool place.

2011 was a year of personal growth and change.  I learned a lot about myself and what I am capable of.  As one very famous and well-known actress said, “People are unbelievable.  We have such resilience”. Amen.

2011 kept me humble, focused and determined.  It made me to dig a little deeper, work a little harder,  and for the first time made me feel truly proud. 

You 2011, you little rascal.  I’m ready for 2012 but will remember 2011 for some of my greatest accomplishments to date. So thanks.

Wishing everyone a safe, happy, and prosperous New Year!  See you then!

Renee

Photo Source:  Mark Brooke Photography found at A New Year’s Eve Party for the Two of You