10.03.2011

It's Here

It's official- Fall has arrived.  60 degree temperatures, clear skies, light winds, and flannel. Yesterday was a typical lazy Sunday, but I spent the majority of it outside.  I found (and purchased) some things along the way that reinforced the change in season. Click to view full post and photos.




This is a house I pass regularly in one of my favorite "pockets".  I'm a dork and utter fan of craftsman style homes.  They're cozy, have tons of character, and my favorite.... are larger than they appear. Like me :)


I will own a Wagoneer one day.  This is my sports car, my toy, my weekend joy ride. Oh yes, it will be mine. 

Wood chips.  I've taken a loan from Urban Cottage in the Highlands.  If you like shabby, vintage, beach meets log cabin-like homes- this place is for you.  A fun and affordable small treasure... I'm choosing a wash for my miniature bench!


Sorel half boots.  Half Moon Outfitters. Enough said.