4.07.2011

Boden

This is a great company that I’m not sure has made its grand entrance throughout the US yet.  Boden is an apparel company, based out of the UK that launched in 1991.  They came to the US in 2002 and I think have a long and promising future with apparel.

Boden is a mix of JCrew and Lilly Pulitzer- Which is perfect for me, because anytime I've tried something from LP I end up looking like an idiot- I just can’t wear her clothes.

Boden is perfect for pre and post-wedding affairs!  Their Summer 2011 catalogue just arrived and the cover (as pictured below) forecasted a scene of interesting patterns, bright colors, and flirty accessories.  Boden has clothes for everyone and every type of event- engagement parties, bridal showers, rehearsals, and honeymoons!  They’re casual, yet eclectic , but always go back to the basics. 

You’ll be more than interested after landing on the homepage of their website http://www.bodenusa.com/ – you’ll want to look at everything!  Take your time and enjoy!Plus, any company that has an “About Us” section like this has my approval…

"After five burglaries, one office dog, nine Christmas quizzes, twelve nights spent in the warehouse, one consignment of refugees arriving with a clothes delivery, four office moves, quite a few sense of humour failures, a few sackings (but thankfully not many), 2 venture capitalists, 6 awards, about twenty fantastically annoying customers (mostly related to me), a couple of crooks, 520 King Pizzas ("Continental" medium thin crust with extra anchovies for me), a great team spirit, one incredibly tolerant wife, bucket loads of sweat and even more laughs, we're still here!" ~ http://www.bodenusa.com/