5.12.2011

Viva La Tunes Deux

Here is the 2nd playlist from CharlotteLucey!  Our last playlist had more recent, mainstream songs that you can turn any stero on and listen to instantly.

For this playlist we wanted to do some digging. We chose songs that are a little more mellow and eclectic, but make sense together.  From Judy Garland to The Temper Trap this playlist will introduce a different mindset to the term "wedding music". We saved the best for last...

PERSONAL FAVORITE:  Billie Holiday- I'll Be Seeing You
  1.  Just Like A Dream- Kat Edmonson
  2. Girl From Ipanema- Joao Gilberto
  3. Sweet Dispositon- The Temper Trap
  4. Where The Boys Are- Connie Francis
  5. Darlin’ Companion- Johnny Cash and June Carter
  6. The Way I Am- Ingrid Micaelson
  7. Dream A Little Dream- The Mama’s and the Papa’s
  8. Friday I’m in Love- The Cure
  9. I and Love and You- The Avett Brothers
  10. I Was Made for You- She & Him
  11. Your Love Gets Sweeter Everyday- Finley Quay
  12. You Made Me Love You- Judy Garland
  13. Cosmic Love- Florence and the Machine
  14. Sea of Love- Cat Power
  15. I’ll Be Seeing You- Billie Holiday