5.25.2011

What is a Weddingscape?

Thanks to all who have requested and received their Weddingscapes! I have such a great time helping create what you envision for your day!  As a reminder to those who are planning a wedding, or those who are are involved in the planning process (bridesmaids, MOH’s, mothers, etc.) I wanted to take a minute to showcase what a Weddingscape is and how you can get one!

A Weddingscape is the visual presentation of what the client envisions for their day.  It's a jump start to the planning process that provides information on products, items, vendors, etc.  Here's FAQ's to better explain.




How is the process started?
If you’re interested in having a Weddingscape created, email me at charlottelucey.info@gmail.com. 

What does CharlotteLucey need?
The basics.  Over coffee, email, or phone, a simple conversation will help me understand  what you are trying to achieve for your special day.

Timing
Depending on the amount of detail, length of the presentation, and number of requests, a Weddingscape can take 5-10 business days to complete and send to you!

How Is a Weddingscape Packaged?
Without giving too much away, I begin my creative process by hand (sample to the right).  From there, I create the Weddingscape using a program on my Macbook and convert the presentation into a PDF that makes its way to you. 

Can I See A Sample?
Absolutely.  Never purchase without a test drive.

Will My Weddingscape Be Shared With Other Brides?
No.  I understand how important it is to keep certain details regarding your wedding under wraps!  It's up to the Bride whether she would like to add her Weddingscape to the CharlotteLucey sample portfolio after her wedding is complete.

Cost
Standard 4 Page: $75.00
(includes inventory lists and sources, 2 page concept spread, 1 round of edits)

Additional page(s): $25.00 per page
Additional edits:  $10.00 per round

Custom Weddingscape packages can be made available

Why Does It Cost Money?
Without charging you the cost of a down payment for a new car, I’m sharing an extensive catalogue of venues, vendors, ideas, products and resources.  On average, a full-service event planner can cost between $5,000-$10,000…. Believe me when I tell you that fee can get higher depending on the planners reputation, experience, and clientele.

As a consultant my goal is to achieve 2 things:
  1. To make the planning process easier for you so the $5,000-$10,000 can go towards your wedding, not another person. 
  2. To showcase new and unique ideas to make your wedding as memorable for YOU as possible. 

Consulting
Other consulting services are available, please email me for more information and cost at CharlotteLucey.info@gmail.com